We became interested in Silver Jewelry when I bought a Silver Sterling Ring with a Lotus flower. My wife was thrilled to see me with the ring as a Lotus Flower symbolizes a lot within Buddhism.
As you can guess, we are both Buddhists. My wife is Thai and grow up next to a Buddha temple in Thailand and got Buddhism in her veins. Like many Thai people still do, she often prays and offers at the temple in the garden and goes to the temples here in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Long story short is that we both become interested in Silver Jewelry, as a lot of design and pattern have a meaning culturally and spiritually. For instance, Buddhist Silversmiths use a unique design, and they are just one out of many cultures where the design often has a spiritual meaning.
Knowing the cultural and spiritual meaning gives another dimension here in life. It becomes an expression of your personality and identity. Just like Buddhist monks and ordinary men and women in Thailand are wearing Sterling Silver rings, amulets, bracelets, and in this way, showing their cultural and religious identity.
Our Idea evolved
So our idea evolved, and here we are. You primarily find handmade Sterling Silver Jewelry focusing on small Silversmith worldwide who sell their handmade jewelry on Amazon. So when you buy from here, we get a small commission to run the website, and you support a small Silversmith that don't have the time and skills to promote or sell their unique design on a website or shop.
- Support small Silversmiths around the World
- Make it easier for you to find and search Silver Jewelry here than on Amazon.
- Blog about the Cultural and Spiritual background of various jewelry design and patterns
- Make people happy and more interested in Silver Jewelry and express themselves with beautiful jewelry
- Help small Silversmiths in Thailand to sell their products online like their colleagues worldwide
If you ever need a hand to find a unique item or have any questions, please leave them below, and we will be more than happy to help you out.
All the best,
Vasana and JP