The starting point
We become interested in Jewelry, as a lot of design and patterns have a meaning culturally and spiritually. Knowing the cultural and spiritual meaning gives another dimension here in life. It becomes an expression of your personality and identity.
Take for instance the Lotus flower ring I bought for myself. I like it and wanted to show I am Buddhist. My wife was thrilled because a Lotus Flower symbolizes a lot within Buddhism. As you can guess, we are both Buddhists. My wife is Thai and grow up next to a Buddha temple and got Buddhism in her veins. Like many Thai people still do, she often prays and offers at the mini temple in the garden and now and then goes to pray at the temples here in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
So the idea evolved from here. We like Handmade Jewelry from small Silversmith worldwide who sell their jewelry on Amazon. So when you buy from here, we get a small commission to run the website, and you support a small Silversmith that doesn’t have the time and skills to promote or sell their unique design on a website or shop.
The Idea evolved – mission
- Support small Silversmiths around the World
- Make it easier for you to find and search Silver Jewelry here than on Amazon.
- Blog about the Cultural and Spiritual background of various jewelry design and patterns
- Make people happy and more interested in Silver Jewelry and express themselves with beautiful jewelry
- Help small Silversmiths to sell their products online
N.B. Easier said than done to get traffic in this field. This has become a test site for SEO optimization, woocommerce, plugins and the like.
All the best,
Vasana and JP